Delegate Registration and Abstract Submission are two separate actions:
- You may Submit an Abstract on-line and Register as a Delegate below.
- Please note, that even though you submit an Abstract you still have to register as a Delegate.
- ILERA Members: ZAR 5500
- Non ILERA Members: ZAR 6500
- Speakers: ZAR 5500
- Mauritian Students and Unions (early bird, first 50): ZAR 3800
- Cocktail Function: ZAR 1500
Please note the following for on-line submissions:
Before commencing your abstract submission please note the following important items:
Content and Format Guidelines
- Abstract Title: max 150 characters. The title must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract Text: max 1000 words. (Use normal Upper and lowercase letters).
- This online abstract submission system includes separate sections for filling in the title, author(s) information and abstract text. Do not repeat author(s) information in the abstract text section.
Author Details Guidelines
Please follow the below instructions carefully to ensure the abstract is printed in the programme and abstract book correctly:
- In case of multiple authors - enter all author names in the order you wish them to appear in the abstract.
- Include family name, full first name and initial(s) if applicable.
- If known, please include email addresses of author(s).
- Author(s) institutions - enter the following information: department, institution, city, country. You can enter more than one institution for each author. If authors belong to the same institution, please ensure that the institution name is spelt in exactly the same way for each author; otherwise it will appear as different institutions.
- Please make sure to indicate the presenting author.