The Public Service Bargaining Councils seeks to appoint a Research Consultant/Firm with a proven record in the field of research:
- A sound knowledge of Labour Relations and different factors of the labour market in South Africa
- Be conversant with the interpretation of collective agreement, policies and legislative framework in the Public Service Labour Relations environment
- Have extensive understanding of the Dispute Resolutions processes & functions in the Public Service and Private Sector
- Knowledge of research methodologies and techniques
- Ability of creating, synthesis and analysis of data
- Strong project management skills.